2020 Convener - Kylie Archer (Burraneer Bay)
Assistant Convener - Liane Sharp (Yowie Bay)
Sylvania Athletics Track
Day 1- Friday 14th August 2020, 9am start
Day 2- Friday 4th September 2020, 9am start
At the recent NSWPSSA Council Meeting it was decided that in 2019 there will be a 1500m event held for Juniors, 11 Years and Seniors. This will result in a total of 6 distance races added to the program.
CRONULLA ZONE PSSA
ATHLETIC CHAMPIONSHIP – ORDER OF EVENTS – 2020
Please see attached file here
Note: The program may be altered at the discretion of the carnival manager should circumstances arise. However, events for each day will remain as listed. If a student’s attendance at both a track and field event coincides then the student should report to the official in charge of the field event informing them of their need to be at the track event. Once the student has competed in the track event they should report back to the field event official immediately.
• Presentation of all ribbons will be made at individual schools.
• Schools will be notified of Champions as soon as possible to allow presentations to be made at assemblies.
– Champion School – % School (calculated on enrolments)
– Champion Athlete – Junior Boy – Champion Athlete – Junior Girl
– Champion Athlete – 11 Yrs Boy – Champion Athlete – 11 Yrs Girl
– Champion Athlete – Senior Boy – Champion Athlete – Senior Girl
Sydney East Carnival
Tuesday 15th September 2020
Sydney Athletics Centre
Representatives from Schools in the Cronulla Zone compete at this carnival from which the Cronulla Zone Team is selected. This team then competes at the 2019 Sydney East Athletics Carnival at Sydney Olympic Park on 15th September 2020 (Zone selection policy applies).