2021 Convener - Erin Stephens (Taren Point PS)
2021 Assistant Convener - Laura Barter (Cronulla PS)
2021 Zone Trials Monday 26th April
The NSW Department of Education Term 3 Learning Guidelines states that school sporting activities, including competitions aligned with current health advice are permitted to take place from the beginning of Term 3.
Netball is offered as a sport for years 3-6 during Term 2 PSSA.
* School sports uniform to be worn.
* Black sports pants to be worn under skirts. (No bike pants at all.)
* Positional patches must be worn.
* No jewellery at all. (Taping is not acceptable)
* Medi Alert bracelets can be worn if required.
* No wide brim hats or School Peak hats are to be worn during the game due to safety reasons.
* Only soft Netball Visors are acceptable.
Note: * Senior Teams are 11 and 12 year olds.
* Junior Teams are 8, 9 or 10 year olds.
* All juniors will use a size 4 ball.
Code of conduct at Netball. No parents are to approach teachers or players from opposing teams. All parents and players should have been given a code of conduct form to sign at the beginning of the season.
It is compulsory that each team supplies two children from their school to sit together and score using the official score sheet for each game. The result on the official score sheet is the result which will stand. Personal scores sheets will not be considered should there be a discrepancy.