2020 Convener - Erin Stephens (Taren Point PS)
2020 Assistant Convener - Amy Page (Cronulla PS)
2020 Zone Trials Thursday 30th April
The NSW Department of Education Term 3 Learning Guidelines states that school sporting activities, including competitions aligned with current health advice are permitted to take place from the beginning of Term 3.
In accordance with this advice, Cronulla Zone PSSA inter-school sport is scheduled to recommence on Friday 14 August 2020. Please be aware that the guidelines also clearly state that non-essential adults are still not permitted on school grounds or at school events. We kindly ask that all parents, grandparents and carers (i.e. all spectators) do not attend PSSA matches at any of the venues until such time as this advice changes. School staff will be instructed to cease any inter-school game should it become necessary due to unauthorised attendance.
We thank all members of Cronulla Zone PSSA sporting community for their ongoing support and look forward to welcoming back family spectators at some stage in the future.
Netball is offered as a sport for years 3-6 during Term 2 PSSA.
* School sports uniform to be worn.
* Black sports pants to be worn under skirts. (No bike pants at all.)
* Positional patches must be worn.
* No jewellery at all. (Taping is not acceptable)
* Medi Alert bracelets can be worn if required.
* No wide brim hats or School Peak hats are to be worn during the game due to safety reasons.
* Only soft Netball Visors are acceptable.
Note: * Senior Teams are 11 and 12 year olds.
* Junior Teams are 8, 9 or 10 year olds.
* All juniors will use a size 4 ball.
Code of conduct at Netball. No parents are to approach teachers or players from opposing teams. All parents and players should have been given a code of conduct form to sign at the beginning of the season.
It is compulsory that each team supplies two children from their school to sit together and score using the official score sheet for each game. The result on the official score sheet is the result which will stand. Personal scores sheets will not be considered should there be a discrepancy.